Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wyoming here I come!

I am excited!!! I am going up to Wyoming/Montana for a trip and I just can't wait!!!! We leave tomorrow, a 3 hour airplane trip... wow! I have everything packed and ready to go. We are going hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, and having FUN! There are about 4 to 5 hotels we're staying at, most of them are cabins... YIKES!
I love animals and nature, but if I see a bear; I'll be on a plane and out of there before you can hand me bear spray. Yep, that's right, bear spray! We have to take bear spray on our trip, a big can of it. If you have any advice, you may want to tell me, soon. It is going to be about 30 degrees in the morning! I am going to freeze to death!
I have bad news that you may already have figured it out...I CAN'T BLOG FROM WYOMING!!!!! That means about 2 1/2 weeks of no blogging, none! I am going to blog like the wind when I come back, and I will have a LOT of things to blog about. When I am gone please, please, please, check out and comment on my other posts (my last 2 are the best). Also check out Puppy Laps (puppylapslucy.blogspot.com) my other blog, and  Define Design (ddblogging.blogspot.com) one of my favorite blogs.

~Goodbye for a while, I will really miss you guys... BYE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment